Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Just @sk Priya

"Whats The Single Most Important Question You Have About Enhancing Your Career, Dealing With People Effectively, Upgrading Your Lifestyle, Nurturing Relationships, Making Work Fun or Increasing Your Chances Of Making it Big ?"

Directions: Just comment or write to me on mail@priya-kumar.com with your question and I will make sure that I send in a personalised response to you.
Stan ASKed: I am doing a job in a multi national company and I want to add another source of income, How do i do that without doing injustice to my job ?

Barkha ASKed: I am expected to stay long hours in office. I am stressed and cranky. I can see I have lost all enthusiasm and creativity. I don't even like myself anymore.

Ali ASKed: I have no friends at work ! Does that really matter ?

Suraj ASKed: I have not done my MBA nor any post graduation. I am wondering if I will ever get the opportunity to rise to the level that my MBA friends are at !

Natasha ASKed: I do translations for a channel and I work from home. It is very convenient but somehow I don't feel the satisfaction. How can I change that ?

Lisa ASKed: My salary is way too low in comparison with my lifestyle. I have no savings at the end of the month. How do I match my income and my standard of living ? How do i upgrade my pay packet ?

Be as specific as possible - There are no stupid questions.

Looking forward to adding value to your life !

3 comments:

Anuj :) said...

WOW!! That is so cool. This way people have a forum/platform to share their thoughts/ask their doubts..questions...about anything.. That is sooo coool..

Unknown said...

hey thts such a nice thing to do. Everone will be able to share their point of view. I want to ask you one question that i can see the questions which people asked you but where can i see the answers for those questions?
Thanks

amrita somaya said...

Hi Priya,

You are a magician. This is gonna be so helpful for everyone who is looking out to make a shift towards improvement in their lives.

I surely am benefitting tremendously by being associated with you.

Thanks Coach, and I urge all who read this comment, that if there's something really bothering you, or you're seeking answer to something important, this is the best place to get your replies.

Cheers